New Trivia Game Please

SquirrelSquadron
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

New Trivia Game Please

Postby SquirrelSquadron » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:57 am

I have been speaking to the mixer devs in regards to adding a custom bot on mixer, this bot would be a trivia bot. however the points made from this bot would not go onto the tally of points in scorp. so i thought why not pitch the idea to include a trivia bot on scorpbot.

The way i would see a successful bot working would be to have a library of multiple choice questions, multiple choice being easier to answer for people who view streams on console, they are able to reply !a, !b , !c , !d instead of typing an answer out.
additionally being able to select the time in which people could take to give their answer, say 10 - 30 seconds, you dont want people doing a quick google search. being able to dictate how many points are earned for a correct answer on a slider and how many if any are lost for an incorrect one. also being able to dictate how frequently the questions pop up would be good, i would probably set mine to 5 minute or 10 minute intervals as i wouldnt want the trivia taking over my channel. and finally being able to add in custom trivia question of your own. not just being able to add trivia questions to the library of already established questions, but being able to start your own library, for example my mixer channel is SquirrelSquadron, so to have a library of silly and fun facts about squirrels would be cool, to have a different topic for the trivia bot each day of the week.
A general trivia day, then say movie trivia ect... so i guess the ability to select a specific library or all libraries at a whim is what im asking, with the ability to add new ones.

given the fact that all the games currently available give viewers/users a way to GAMBLE and SPEND points on a chance to earn them, i would like to see another way for users/viewers to just earn points. given the fact that a large portion of viewers or streamers are under 18 i think its important to create a balance between gambling games and other games.
Ika
ScorpBot Elite
ScorpBot Elite

Re: New Trivia Game Please

Postby Ika » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:53 pm

I like this idea and have forwarded this in discord also with possible ways it can be worked in.
I cant say it will be added or not or when if he chooses too, but if he plans it. It be in the discord #dev-notes channel info

:)
~*Mixer & Discord Partner*~
url]https://mixer.com/Ika_BakaKu[/url] - Home of the lewdest, honest, & crazy Dungeon Carnival! Where being you isn't a JOKE!
SquirrelSquadron
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: New Trivia Game Please

Postby SquirrelSquadron » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Thank you @Ika, much appreciated.

Return to “Suggestions”