Problems with scorpbot working with Mixer. Please Help!

Discussions about the Beam streaming service.
RoxyGlitz22
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Problems with scorpbot working with Mixer. Please Help!

Postby RoxyGlitz22 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:00 am

So, my scorpbot says its not completely connected to mixer, but I don't know what to do to fix it. I tried to start writing commands so I can have them saved in scorpbot for when I make them live, but the are not in the command list. But when I got to re-add the command scorpbot tells me the command already exists. I am at a loss of what to do. Please help. I am getting to the point of just throwing my hand sup, but I know how AMAZING this bot can be. I am going to copy and paste the message below that tells me there is an issue with the connection to mixer. Thank you all so much for the time and effort in helping me to fix my problems.

Error Message:
Warning: Mixer authentication is missing some permissions which means your bot account does not have moderator status in your channel, or your authentication is invalid. This will prevent some features from working and may cause other issues. To resolve make sure you give Spazzbot mod status and if necessary, reauth through the login menu.

Sincerely,
RoxyGlitz22
cykotiq
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Problems with scorpbot working with Mixer. Please Help!

Postby cykotiq » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Is spazzbot a moderator in you chat? It needs to be

If that doesnt fix it, (or even if it does) pop by the scorpbot discord channel. You will get a much faster response. Not many people hang out here anymore
http://scorpstuff.com - Easy to use commands to add functionality and fun to your chat
GamertagIsAnt
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby GamertagIsAnt » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:29 am

I keep seeing the go to discord post from you, why not get scorpio to kill the forums then because this is pointless.....
cykotiq
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Postby cykotiq » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:24 pm

GamertagIsAnt wrote:I keep seeing the go to discord post from you, why not get scorpio to kill the forums then because this is pointless.....

There are still posts and guides worth linking to
http://scorpstuff.com - Easy to use commands to add functionality and fun to your chat

Return to “Beam”