All Settings Suddenly Disappeared

For any questions and tips about using and running ScorpBot
PXAbstraction
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

All Settings Suddenly Disappeared

Postby PXAbstraction » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:06 pm

Hey all! I've been using ScorpBot on Mixer for a couple months now and am quite happy with it overall. However, a few days ago, all of my settings and data disappeared for no apparent reason. ScorpBot was crashing a lot the other day when the Mixer API was on fire and it may have been tied into that. When you load up ScorpBot, literally everything's at the defaults.

I actually use RealTimeSync to make a regular duplicate of my entire ScorpBot folder to my home server, which then backs up to the cloud via BackBlaze. So I have backups going back a long way. I decided to restore a copy of the backup from the day before I had all the crashes. However, nothing's changed and everything's still missing. I thought I had a proper backup regiment in place but it appears to not have been working and the thought of reconfiguring everything from scratch is super demoralising.

I was just wondering if anyone had suggestions as to why this data disappeared and if there's anything I can do to get it back. Everything I've read is that all you need to do to backup is copy the ScorpBot folder, which is what I've been doing and yet, it just seems to be refusing to read it now. Any ideas? Thanks so much!
Ika
ScorpBot Elite
ScorpBot Elite

Re: All Settings Suddenly Disappeared

Postby Ika » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:28 pm

I believe I helped you in the discord, so this is solved :) Hopefully your not facing anymore issues
~*Mixer & Discord Partner*~
url]https://mixer.com/Ika_BakaKu[/url] - Home of the lewdest, honest, & crazy Dungeon Carnival! Where being you isn't a JOKE!

Return to “Questions and Tips”